Sunday 25 May 2014

The Garden Scene

I was sitting at the horizon of the chocolaty coloured steps, listening to something that sounded like buzzy bees buzzing.


Then suddenly I felt warm water dripping down the side of my petite, tanned face. “I'm sweating like a bright pink puaa” I whispered to one of my friends.


“Squee……..squee” the old, rusty curtain squeed as it drew further apart.I looked down at the blazing, and sparkly eyes of the audience.My heart was racing as fast as Usain bolt.
I gazed my enormous, light brown eyes as young Kafoloto acts as Jesus with her three heroic disciples who can’t keep their looking balls open.


Then finally the time has come for me to march on stage acting as one of the daring guards who takes Jesus away to the high priest.


“1…..2…..3 lets go” Charlene whispered to Vea and I.


And that is where it all finished.

1 comment:

  1. TORAH I REALLY LIKED THE WAY YOU TOLD US HOW YOU FELT ON THE DAY. I REALLY LIKED THE WAY YOU USED INTERESTING WORDS AND ADJECTIVES. I LIKED THE WAY YOU USED SIMILES.

    YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF TORAH CAUSE YOU WERE AMAZING ON THAT DAY WELL DONE TORAH YOUR THE BEST

    ReplyDelete